Renovated Convent – Karungulam

Karungulam is one of the first mission stations of our Congregation (estd. 1912). The renovated convent at Karungulam was opened on 8 January 2021 by Rev. Sr. A. Gnana Soundari, CIC, the Provincial Superior, in the presence of the team members and the Sisters from the neighbouring communities, and was blessed by Rev. Fr. Antonysamy, the Parish Priest.